Tuesday, April 22, 2008








~swollen hands~

just wondering WHY i was CURSED with this disease
IM just about sick to DEATH of waking up in pain goddamnit
my knees are now being atacked ..they were fine before,,for all this time,,NOW THEY hurt and i cant walk very well,
i do have a bunch of small bumps,(nodules) on my arms both sides around the elbows and along the boney part - just makes me sick ...sick sick
im havnig a real hard tme this am,,i started to think about dr Kusi agin and it made me cry, but i try to keep all that shit under control- very very bothersome to me tho ,,my soul is truely bothered by the INSENSITIVITY of MOST human beings - i get so afraid of whats gonna happen tomorrow-but screw tomarrow i just gotta make it thru today- my hands are so swollen and i cant type anymore now-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is NOW 9.00AM, i feel mucho better now,BUT i have to take 2 darvon 2 cut the pain where one used to do it,,, each pill is 65 mg..so thats 130 mg of darvon to kill much/most of the pain *includig elbows feet/hands and now my knees too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried minocycline or minocin? I know many people just use it for mild acne and it is truly a pretty benign drug. Some RA sufferers can be cured through 2-4 years of antibitics therapy.

I do not have RA but I had arthritis that was cured through antibiotic therapy. It turned out that I had Lyme's disease.
Good luck.

debrabmaddox said...

REALLY?? i have not heard of it,,im loking at it now,,seems li8ke it looks like its an older treatment,,,
Minocycline as Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
In the January 15, 1995 issue of the Annals of Internal Medicine,,,,
At 48 weeks, approximately 80% of both groups continued to receive study medication. Therapy was discontinued most frequently secondary to inefficacy in the placebo group and toxicity in the minocycline group. In this regard, 6% of drug-treated patients dropped out because of possible toxicity, although only slight differences in the frequency of dizziness were reported.

Based on these results, the authors concluded that minocycline was a safe and effective medication for treating patients with mild to moderately active rheumatoid arthritis.

im super sensitive,,i mean ,,heck,,i could not even take the effing NEUROTIN at 900 mg daily - it gave me all the side effects,,and i had to get off of it asap,,MOST PPL do just fine on nerotin,but nope,,not me,,,im just so sensitive to drugs, i became toxic when i was using methotrexate and remicade