Thursday, April 17, 2008

its THURSDAY afternoon,rainy,64.degrees.
Ive been only now able to say "I'm actually feeling better" after such a LONG time.
but internally i still feel real swollen and tender.this swelling of my abdomen occures for about two hours after i wake up-then just kinda goes away -
i am starting a collection of photos to show the effects of 900 mg a day for over 2 months of NEUROTIN and how it effected my swelling in face and abdomen and my endurence was so down as well as my ability to just stay awake for more then an hour-
special note :TODAY i started with my OLD WAYS> i took all my pred in the morning and not split it like "Kusi advised",,, this way i may have more endurance and I WAS DOING BETTER that way,,so whatever works for now---
the past 3-4 days ive been so RA'd - SO tired and unable to do anything much at all- kelly has bee real supportive and strong as i totally have been hurting and just having a hard time adjusting to this switch in medication,, prednisone is just so hard to mess with,, one difff
( splitting the dose KUSI said to take 10MG at AM and ! 10mg in PM instead of my usual 20 mg every morning, ,, NOW im outta energy,will post later....

No comments: