Tuesday, April 01, 2008

3 days wuith the heat-pad on my chest
kelly and i saw the pain go internally from my lower organs up with swelling to my upper area- it just spread from lower to upper attacking hte shit outta me internally
i told kelly i have had RA in the spine andi have not complained about that for some time now,,and it now is up front - see it travellels sooo now its in my chest bones in one area over my heart - i could barely breath for 2 whole days
today i see dr Kusi at 10.00am
its 5.45 am i awoke at 5.20 and THOUGHT it said 6.20....so i got up,,and out of it,,,walked out to the kitchen and started the coffee,,,,,i SAW THE FRONT DOOR HANGING WIDE OPEN,,
i was like,,wha?
then it registered,,OMG! the DOOR OPEN! we could have had anyone just walk on i and us
and i also worrie about the cost ,,all that heat going out the FRONT DOOR! we cant afford that-
effing BOOBOO did it -im sure! -he has learned how to open the door on his own-
im so not happy about that,,so the front door was NOT locked before bedtime last nite,,
*major fuckup-must be more diligent-omg. gulp no tellin how LONG that door was open-shit!

so its TOO early for me to be up- i should have gone back to lay down,, i cant believe my eyes saw the clock all of the clocks at 6.30 am instead of 5.3.0 im really loosing my vision now- **can barely see to paint my flowers at all ****

No comments: