Thursday, January 03, 2008

<-pic from tulsa freezing icestorm dec.2007

its thrusday- its cold as @*!# and it affects me in all ways (most uncomfortable would be frozen numb feet) i havent been taking pics lately due to the cold air..it really slows me down to a snails pace and i think i get so tired because im bundeled up all day moving around,,,it weighs alot,,these warm clothes takes all my energy....it wears me out to walk around with all these clothes and a coat on. i will be so glad when spring gets here.....burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


temp is 28degrees and feels like 16 due to the moist air.....


god i hate winter with RA...they dont go together.


no wonder they all move to the southwest.....
----------------------------------------------------------------
wrote that this morning,.,im up from my nap,,im moving alittle bit better,,,more sleep always does me good- only way to get RA undercontrol, but OMG the guilt of being able to sleep during wrking hours is so weird,an & unproductive./.its still freezing out,,,/ i have to wear gloves to type and walk around with a blankie wraped,,thermostate reads 70-73- and its still cold in here.

No comments: