Friday, January 04, 2008

ive been to MORTON and have not written about my experience there:
we got there early=COLD as shit out too... which makes me so RA'd- i got to see a doctor from Africa then went to NY for studies and moved here to volunteer for a term at this clinic,,he was a MIRACLE- LOVED HIM -kell did too.......
we were so effing empressed with the protical - the human factor - the compasion from the employees and MOST OF ALL,,,the path to HELP and cheap meds.
the doctor said he has had many patients with rheumatoid,,he said all we wanted to know,,,he wants me off of prednisone in a year,,,slowly because it will lead to weak bones in the long run,,he said im ONLY 46 and willl live until at least 80,,,so we need t save my bones NOW and get going on therapy,,i have weak lower from no strenght,,remember my blogs about how i cant sit on my own god given ass??? because i have deteriorated so bad in my hips and feet too.... i fell Good about it,,i gotta go
back in ONE month to see him - i dont mind..i also have been given the plan to wean off of pred,.,.,so that GREAT! he siad he could tell i have been oin predawhile,,see it on my face,,,awwwww,,,but thans ok - i can loose it

No comments: