Saturday, January 12, 2008

report from this moring:
~ NOTE for the record i awoke this morning LATE- (9:00am)in seroius pain,,crying pain,,untill i took the meds,, i woke up with such RA and after alot of ibuprofen-darvon coffee and tramadol and klonipin,,and 420,and 2-3 hours i could then move about.
HERES whats killin' me,,first of all my feet have been really getting it,,NOTE:need to take pics.
they r changing-they seem to ALWAYS hurt no matter what,
NEXT its my spine,,i feel the RA has moved down a knotch or two,,and it always there-looking to kill me,,my own spine for godsake" killing me-dead",,,i have always complained about RA in my spine, but it was higher up back then ,,and now its moved down- just lovely
THE only way to get past it, is to load up with pain-aids-darvon-heating pad-tramadol- whew,,its been bad,,i want a cortisone shot in my back -if i could find a doctor to do it,,at least i'D get 2-3 months of relief .....its late, im up with a gut ache- im real tired cuz i took more painaids this PM,,,ive napped today,its so good to sleep...
-------------------------
i found these pics of our heater we had to Replace cuz when the power boosted up ,,it blew some of our things-including our efffing HEATER, omg - .,,,most expense storm,,,,




<-me&E

No comments: