Thursday, January 10, 2008




= looks like im

feel in'

pretty good huh.,,,???

it lasted for 4 days and i took advantage,,pushing myself over the limit everyday,,iused painaids to sleep and get thru the day...BUT it all feel apart yesterday,when my hands were swollen and i could not walk,,and GOD...my spine HURTS wheeww...i had to break out the "oxy" or i was gonna cry,,all ios well,, i just awoke from 2 days(yesterdy and today) of sleeping hardcore,,i have some kind of alergy thing too,m,my eyes are just bleeding tears and i have had a runny nose fordays now,, i have small cits o n my hands that look infected and hurt like little effing things,,i got so beat up from the cleaning andstraighting out the basement,,,,i wanted to vaccuim every floor in the house and i did!=now im payin 4 it. and its cold out again


heres me now,,,wrecked ... and no energy- ug!

No comments: