Saturday, January 19, 2008

i forgot to come back the other day,i really have been super tired and unable - yep- UNaBle again- and it comes as i saw huge chem trails AGAIN days ago,and the weather is C-O-L-D-like 20 degrees, me and cold -not Good_ it really affects me- i get lethargic - and tired easy- i have deep down depression,even tho im takin my pills as directed, --i feel reeeal uncertian and insecure again, i feel im not up to speed and dragging down the house down - cuz i cant keep up for a few days mentally or labor wise.,,-i usually "see/feel" it (in the air when kell's alittle irritated w/ me,,,its so hard 4her and she reallly does the best she can=and its great-*I leave all my earthly possesions 2 her -"art included"- to her-
******BUT TO GIVE MY DADDY SOMETHING AND MARY SOMETHING*****
Kelly's been thru the shit with all this - working with sleep disorder,,and such sensitive allergies and gut- we really think she has MRSA and some kind of sleep disorder,,-it affects her mentality for the next day,,we BOTH know sleep isso important and if we dont get it we both suffer

No comments: