Friday, November 30, 2007

last day of November,weird -trippin on time
i stay up all day 2day,(no nap- first time in awhile) -..im now in severe pain in deep in hips and neck-
we read the doctors file on me, -came in the mail yesterday-,what a joke,,nothing is at it seems,,all his comments are like im just fine and dandy- wtf? he still has me taking methotrexate injections and EMPLOYEED FULL TIME and no mention of thyroid tests and or loss of weight and nothin' on FIBROMYalsea..or about " hard to swallow" or too skinny and depressed -he has checked =NO to "therapy"? ,,OMG what a screwed up backwards report,,its all opposites- NO wonder he did not want me 2 have my report/ files ...... its clear to see this why the denial for SSDI,, he makes it seem like im doing just fine on paper --no bruses all over and nothing about lamisil for my fingertips,,he said was a fungus,,OK,well ,lamisil,, is not the report, in fact nothing -Nothing is on the report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re- subscribed to RA group in Yahoo,its really interesting and helpful -someone iz writing about the experience with SSDI / plus all the ppl who say they are crazy from pain --i know what they r saying - been there-done that- very hard to read about ppl going thru what im going thru=
but im not alone
RA_CHECK=MY neck and hip are what are my "pains that kill me " and make me crazy / feel like drinkin' that bottle of darvon sometimes,,good thing im so conservative because i make those sukers last ,,TOO expensive to waist -knowwhatimean?

No comments: