Thursday, September 20, 2007


rheumatoid caught up with me // i've been super buzy trying to earn money---then while im not doing that,,, I'm recovering from all that activity of trying to earn money, its totally worn me out
my elbows and feet have been absolutely pain-full
infact i have my feet taped now (have been taped for 2 days now ) plus wearing thick socks and i stil hurt! and cant walk /// my left hip has been "deep" and unbearable,,ive been eatingthose darvons like crazy .i crashed out today,i came back here at 8.30am,,and tied up loose ends then slept allll day,, woke up at 3.30 pm UG! pulled myself together -went down-town at 4.20pm -got kelly- then she went to school,i messed around alitle then went back to bed - my elbows are really messing up,,,elvis is sooo sweet i just love that cat, hes so smart and why does he love feet so much,,LOL

No comments: