Monday, September 24, 2007




im weak and tired,,today is monday PM an i have slept all day and still feel awful,i have spent time w/kelly and i tried topost a few things online,but im so out of it,,the weather is muggy and hot like around 90 during the day so thats HOT-it makes me sooo sleepy
my skin
is paper thin,why??? see the spots ?- i always get those spots up and down my friggen arms,add the bruses too and i look reeeeeeeal good huh? im falling apart,,ssi sent me a pac to fill out -ug nothing too bad,,

i was to go see mary today but could not walk on my feet again,i still have tape wrapped arund my toes to hold them together,,otherwise i really cant wALK. my feet hurt to just walk on them.

my elbows r still going at it too..

also i hurt inside,all my organs all hurt. and i am nothappy inside,becausei feel so creepy





No comments: