Sunday, September 09, 2007



omg! i could not sleep from the pain of it all (FEET-HANDS=KNEES_NECK),so i got up,,came here-to the machine.
i googled RA, found a site with all kinds of interesting facts, i think i have Peripheral Neuropathy i show all the sings ..heres the scoop:
HOPe its ok to use this ,source is:
http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/rheumatoid-arthritis


heres what caught my eye:
* Peripheral Neuropathy. This condition affects the nerves, most often those in the hands
and feet. It can result in tingling, numbness, or burning.<<---THIS IS WHAT GOT ME
SEARCHING FOR RA STUFF, I HAVE NOTICED LATELY THAT I TINGLE OR NUMB OUT
IN MY HIPS WHILE JUST BENDING OVER,,AND I MY HANDS REAL BAD. this so-called
weird tingly itchy type of feeling is almost like electricity to my joints,its a buzzing tingly and spreading while it stays with me. i have this insatiable ITCH * scratchy tingly feeling SO I START TO SCRATCH without any relief, i had to throw my arms and hands under cold running water to help make it stop..
IM REALY tired now so bare w.me i muxt go now,bye.

No comments: