Thursday, January 18, 2007

hi
its me again, feelin' even better, but with a few things that still wont go away
# 1. my hips = either both or just one side/right or left/no pattern,,hurts to HIGH HEAVEN,,i mean if it was NOT for darvon,,i think i would have killed myself by now from the pain of it all ..
#2. my splits in my skin.,,at my fingertips- they split open like razor cuts and hurt for days,,i keep them with wrapped in neosporin but they still come back over and over,
its JUST THAT IT hurts soooo bad it can cause me to wake up in dead sleep from the pain,,i have to getup -go put medicine on them, then try to go back to bed/sleep...i have NOT been sleeping well,,i am stressed out again because i dont know whats around the next corner,,im droping my insurance for feburary,(cant afford my coverage any more) its impossible to get ahead in this jacked up country,,i swear im defecting to canada ASAP -bow to the queen -hehe


i just saw a TV comercial for HUMIRA (been there done that) they all act like its sooo good....no problem just shoot this stiff that can cause LYMPHOMA and u will be just fine...
pfffft! riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. maybe for some -but f u ask me,,i dont know what hurts worse the RA or that fuckin shot,,it burns and its awfull,,i refuse to take it,, (on it for like 4 months last year w/o any results) i worked my way thru all the meds for ra,, only to end up jobless and crooked,,fucking sux...im alittle angst from indoors,,no contact w/people and im just praying for a healing and back to my bubbly self and positive attitude......it'll come(+ thinking)

No comments: