Thursday, February 28, 2008

morning Burrrrr cold.
1st picture is me in the morning,,then after about 3.00pm,,aftern apping,big diff..i have not been feeling very well i have no energy at all-,,been very sleepy and unable,,the pain is in my elbows,,i NEED to photo them,to document the swelling and redness ,,,also in my feet . They will not stop hurting -they hurt all the time,,i feel it most when i wake up,,the" RA bugs"=are realllllly buzy attacking me while i sleep,,, every time i wake up its the first thing i feel,,my hurting toes and ball of my foot hurt so badly,,im wondering if i may end up w/ bad feet,,that would suck... (i think my depression shows in my pictures)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Yeah...my feet are getting bad, too. I know how you feel. The last couple days my hip and shoulder have been hurting.

Please, WOULD SOMEONE HURRY UP AND FIND A CURE FOR THIS DAMN DISEASE??????????????????

debrabmaddox said...

hi DIANE! good 2 hear from ya,,soo sorry it takes me forever to get back,,ive been asleep,,LOL,,imSURE u know what i mmean,,i thank GOD im able-or-allowed- to sleep...its all i can see that imporves my RA...how about you,,do u sleep enuff? i sleep 16 hours every 24,,,i cant help it either,,ive tried to stay UP,,i only fall apart about 4-5-6 PM in the eve,, i have to sleep during the daytime,,- i hate it b/c im wasting time.......thnaks 4 writting ,,please let me know how u r!
your friend,
debi maddox in tulsa oklahoma