Sunday, February 17, 2008

my art




i love EGYPTIANS!
----------------------------------------------------------
8,09 am /me and kelly are here-sitting here infront of the computrs "waking up",,,,,
Ug! i cannot tell you how much better i am feeling with the NEUROTIN -
i think it helps my MOOD TOO as well as my muscels,,as they are NOT burning in my hands and feet anymore,,,
and IM SLEEPING BETTER..i think its all very significant -Kelly remimnded me that "leah-MY shrink"- said i should take this drug but WISEMAN NEVER WOULD precribe it for me,,,its been very good and no bad effects,, good job DR KUSI- love him!
NEXT=got ready,went to walmart for food,,god thank GOD for foosstamps,,OMG -at least it gets me nutrition so i can gain some weight,, i needabout 5-8 pounds on me,,but its not happening,,i never gain-mystery-high matabolizim. i have always been a hyper -brat-and cant sit thru ONE MOVIE. its the ADD and hyperness that have caused all the trouble in my life,, i cant sit still most of the time. even tho im always tired,, its so confusing
----------tooooo skinny- i have atophy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debrabmaddox said...

i had to remove the comment from: Ivan said... click here,,it took me to a lock down virus removal page ,,Thanks but no thanks,,i know how to remove any virus,,as i am a computer tech with over 7 yrs of experience in removal of virus and recovery of data from wicked harddrives.

debrabmaddox said...

OMG! COMMENTS ARE SHOWING UP HERE,,THATS KEWL