Thursday, August 09, 2007


I HAVE JUST SLEPT FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT -This does include the day afternoon eve and allllll nitetime long....the results are good,,i feell real good no bad pain in my FEET or elbows,,whatsbeen hurting lately....my feet hurt to just wak on them and i cannot wear shoes.

IM up thursady morning,,kellydoesnt feel welll,,i picked her up from wrk yesterday,,Looks like
" icka" is comming back,*(behind her ear) we started antiboiotics and put her to bed,, i slept all day and nite..i did not wake up every threr hours like i have been,,i slept allll the way thru,,because i took alot ..ALOT of benadryil to knock me out also darvon and my oxycodine which i swear i wish i could have more but my dr said NO! im doing 10 mg of Oxy in the morning then 10 mg in 12 hours,,and i have ben doing this religiously for over a year so ive become accustom to the OXY and i still feel the pain and think i need more pain meds ,,if there is ONE thing i HATE its pain,,,i used to be OK with pain,,but im just damn worn out from it,,,
here is a picture i took last nite when we got up and felt alittle stir crazy,,
we had the whole FAM DAMLY in bed --it was cute

No comments: