Monday, August 25, 2008

[
its sunday night and i have slept alot today, i ripped my arm/skin open badly today while only picking up a board from a desk we dis-assembled for a lady who came to buy it, its the only time i helped and i barely touched my skin but it shaved my flesh right off - in front of hew 6 yr old and 11 yr old,jesh they were fasciated,&the older one said "why does it do that?" im like,,OMG<,its a LONG story,,
i totaly went into deep shock over it tho- kept my act togetther while taking care of our customers,LOL< then i just went in to a shock and major RA in my clavixal and neck back spine terribly /// it was so painful i thought i was gonna have a heart attack ,because my heart was hurtiug - RA in my frontal rib cage- which is probably costoconjidis again but it could bera in my bones tht are around my neck,,where i swallow- and its effecting my calvical adn the spine behind my lower neck area(same ol' place)-i am scheduled to meet a new srink tomorrow- i need asession,i hope i dont waste time by crying the whole time im there,,(probably will)

No comments: