Wednesday, August 20, 2008


im lookin at the CUTEST lil' KITTEN named star right now-OMG shes just so cute about everything she does-shes laying against this keyboard & watching me type,its cute. she loves the curser..


http://picasaweb.google.com/debrabmaddox/StarGetsHerOwnAlbum


wtf? why dont my links work? i dont have the attn span to figure it out.sux.
~ RA REPORT
my spine(bteween sholderblades and below oxsipital bone hurtZ ALL THE TIME this gives me headaches and plus my sinuses are bad so that adds to the misery...i dont feel well,,i feel really tired to the core,,,the RA kind of tired..sux! i MUST go lay down right this very moment - or possibly "fibromyagia hurtful tired", because my flesh hurts today and it AINT CUZ I DID YOGA YESTERDAY either,,i know the diff,,.....
i woke up 2.15pm-ouchie RA-neck elbows feet and knees and that NEW PLACE- i keep holding my front clavical- it hurts innner and close to my front neck area/ i feel real groogy and alittle sore from the yoga yesterday. im in a "bla mood" and with a pit in my stomach -i took a K to get steady. and D for pain, gotta P/U kelly @ POE =4.30p ..try to wake up and drive - some shots of our beautiful downtown where i want to live a CLOSE to it as possible,,i am attracted to the old buildings and stare helplessly at them ,, i will go and photograph some of the details i see down there,,its all too beaautiful! from the peolple to the walkways and trees and then those buildings, i thnk we have the most beautiful downtown--and its so friendly and all about walking and its just nice all around LOOK:



No comments: