Friday, August 01, 2008

its Friday! and I'm exhausted now at 9.00 am.I've been running around trying to keep up w/2 cats a baby and a girl trying to get ready for work,, and now I'm like seeing double -and fighting to stay awake,,i have everything under control and i want to go photo plants for sale-and i cant seem to get the energy.damn.
~i must take a second to catch my breath now~

well,im backat 1.30 pmi slept then somehting woke me up,,i cheked on littleOne,,shes still asleep in the chair when i left her this am,,
i woke her up and she was soooo loving to me,,puuurrring and getting aLL SNUGGLY WITH ME,,IVE never seen her do that before ... cuet as ever! she really is somthin' else!
ONE THING my RA is bringing about is a bad case of Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder, often precipitated by the fear of having a panic attack in a setting from which there is no easy means of escape. ...
UG! yep,,its bad,,im scared of my own shadow! LOL!
The word agoraphobia is derived from Greek words literally meaning "fear of the marketplace." The term is used to describe an irrational and often disabling fear of being out in public.

sounds like me alright,,and i gotta go to the effing market place right now,,i had to take a full klonipin and stand outside for awhile inorder to face the task,,i wonder why i get like this,,it comes on real bad outta nowhere too,,,,ill be fine and OK out and about,,but then allof a sudden,,out of the feeling of somehting so scary,,i cannot descibe it,,i could probably paint the feeling better then describe it,,but i am not into that kind of art,,i lke beautiful things,,only!

No comments: