Monday, August 04, 2008

im reeeaaal tired and going to bed now,,its been a LONG HOT day,whew!
Rheumatoid has really backed off and this is the start of a NEW WEEK on less prednisone.[its week-2-] Im tappering off this shit- down to 17.5 mg from 20 mg lemme explain why=
#!.OMG-PREDnisone is bad for your organs & your teeth,bones,skin,vision and im sure something else too,these are what I SEE and I HAVE issues with.i have had such bad reactions to it with RA flares,i get that swelling in my belly symptom and i look 8 months pregnant.-thats where the "IM HAVIN' A ALIEN BABY" saying came from.
#2.SEVEN-7 years of "mega" prednisone has taken its toll on my my skin and teeth and bones are falling apart now(((i cant even go barefoot anymore-b/c baby toe just falls out of the socket Holder,,NO-joking about this either)))
#3.It does wreak havoc on my mental stability as well,,i feel so effing paranoid about everything,the ONLY way i can get thru the day is with my klonazapam - i take 0.05-3XaDay,not a very high does at all,& ive been taking this drug from the start of my CALVARY JOB,,thats 2003? i think? i'd have to check-i had such bad agoraphobia over that job -that i had hives popping up all over me and my face,,real embarressing too-and the thought of having to perform in this type of business (C.C.and other type debt collections) and i knew nadda about this kind of job - i only know people, and thats what got me the job,HOW TO DEAL & WORK w/PEOPLE(kelly says i endear people and charm people),i wiggled my way into that JOB at CAVALRY & hung in there to the end,,finishing off at 3rd in the comapny,(offices in NY-Minn-&-AZ. and of course here in tulsa ,OK.
~I really had soooo much fun working there-i MISS ARRON KENNEDY-and NICK FRAZER.
http://www.cavalryportfolioservices.com





BUT the "stage fright"just killed me ~the doctor I was seeing suggested this klonipin,,i tried it and approved and STIL approve,I do depend on it *BUT I had to go a LOOOOOOOOONG-TIME withOUT it (almost 2 months),i needed it filled on MAY 20th 2008--my order for PPA was NOT comming in as promised. I ddint get my Klonipin UNTIL end of JULY and this was NOT GOOD - i stayed streessed out and could not stand to stay in one place to long or do any thing that took along time / i had NO concentration,,complete with-drawls i suspect naturally when i got a letter from Lilly about the request fro klonipin,,they needed a few other simple things,,and the lady who does this thing out at MORTON scewed it all up and did not complete the forms properly,,so that caused the delay --no one cared eithr,,when i went to explain that this is not right and i bneed my medicine they advised me to bring down empy bottles of what i needed and they will refill untill PPA comes in, OHHH OK great !! THANK U!!! i'll be right there,,so i go and guess what,,they claimed i never spoke to KUSI's NURSE and she will NOT get my medicine,
i was threatened by dr kusi's nurse - i was yelled at by her for explaining to her PPA doesn't have my prescriptions,,i need my meds ",,she just said to me "you just get right on outa her girl...u do this EVERY TIME" then i said "what do i do every time?"(,,hell i never saw his lady before today)
so much for competence and easy solutions ..hell no!its gotta be some kinda BIG effing deal and they UPSET THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
back to my story of MORTON _HELL "empty bottles and no problem" OK so i do this and when i get there,,she sees i need my prdednisone and kloipin & i told her i still have no cymbalta,,,,she said "i NEVER talked to YOU and I DID NOT TELL U TO BRING Ur EMPTY BOTTLES for refill", i said "wha?" i was stupefied,,OMG here we go again- hassles from the authorities(they LOVE having the control over you as a patient they must all be some kind of sadistic, mean spirited people-
"NURSE ratchet" type)-and so i said forget it-forget you guys -you guys are the problem and i left, I thought on the way home i'm NOT EVER EVER going back there again -- but just today i had a appt with NEW doctor out there-to,,its Monday night (i had kelly go w/me to Morton today) BUT we had a issue pop up and it stole my chance to meet this NEW DOCTOR(female too)theISSUE:MY BLUE CARD XPIRED-so ofcorse it took almost 3 hours of just waiting for help with renewal on my card,,then i was so effing COLD in there - i just could not take it anymore.I re-scheduled for a later day and we took kelly back to her POE=guaranty abstract co:
http://guarantyabstract.com/offices.html




its a very cool job,,it takes alot of legal knowledge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

earth association puebla impairments quintiles hatched thankfully pmhost grantees jason earmarked
lolikneri havaqatsu

debrabmaddox said...

that comment was great..loved it xoxoxx