Wednesday, July 09, 2008






ive been having RA severly i my spine again,,it hurts pretty bad and if im not under the influence of DARVON
- then im just to in pain to even think straight....
my neck my feet and elbows(OHsoeffingBAD)
and hands (now its my pinkeys on both hands) ufff, Im hurting badly ever time i walk or actully move about god these arms of mine,,the elbows are not stopping on the pain and they have sever nodels popping up,,i swear they HURT or is it just my elbows really hurting andf fooling me to thinnkits nodules,i SWEAR its the Nodules cuz i feel pain where thety are on the back of my elbows area PIC of my effing elbows (which id like to cut off my arms at the elbows to be done with it)
ALSO my hands and feet kep waking me uP from sleep,i ned to itch them and they burn,,i sapose this is the Neuropathy that Dr Kusi said i have,,yep

No comments: