Friday, July 25, 2008






its 6.00 now (AM that is) i do best in the mornings,i sit awhile then slowly launch into fast gear with my mind on 100 things i must do NOW so,,i wear myself out,, and wonder why im always in a flare,,i have felt better tho,,lately has not been super painful,, my meds all help alot and you learn how valuable they are when you DO NOT HAVE THEM!!!
OMG at about 4.00pm yesterday my tooth feel out - my tooth thats up front-,,i have a pic(embaressed to go anywhere now) i gotta find out why my optionos are i just want the tooth bonded back to look normal,,no crown,,fuck that shit,whos got athousdand dollars for that? if i had a grand id buy kelly a pair of sunglasses (she needs them so badly) and id buy me some make up and a haircut before a fuckiing thousand dolllar tooth went into my mouth,,
OK next on the blog-list is:
depression..can we talk? i have had no counceling for a LONG TIME i do have an appt comming up with a new shrink at family and children services -i need a session bad!!
i should create a bullit point list of a few things that i belive are at the bottom of my troubles..example' #1) CANT ASK FOR HELP - FIND IT REAL HARD TO ASK ANYONE FOR ANYTHING - ITS LIKE IM GONNA GET YELLED AT FOR ASKING,,-MUST BE A STAIN FROM CHILDHOOD AND MOM-ug!
kelly JUST woke UP,,gottago now to help her out

No comments: