Thursday, June 07, 2007


TORNADO WATCH 2NITE

i am ina flare - the weather changed today to steamy hot sticky and im swollen and pain (hands feet shoulders wrist ankels) i cant type - just wanted tolog in and say the world is falling apart and iam fallling apart mentally and why has my fAMIILY dissapeared? i just wish my sis would come by sometime,,you know,,like just to visit for an hour- check in on m e and stuff,,and my dad has not called or emailed ,,i dont think he wants me as a daughter- because its too much RA that is,,just like kelly,,shes sickof all this RA too,,im being too much for ppl just by being,,its awful i may have to just ,i dont know what,,,////i missed my shrink appt by accident last nite//// i went ands and waited and waited but called home to check,, was LAST WEEK not last nite,i missed my hour of crying damn it! -no really my shrink is very helpfull, but i may need to take this a little deeper and get with a hardcore shrink maybe an over nite stay at a lunie place to be observed and anilized,, why-why is this happennig to me?

No comments: