Saturday, December 16, 2006

me 2day dec 16th and its 70 degrees- cant complain!
me in 2001-2002...............

slight change huh?


saturday,,things seem to be stable 4 now- kellys gone thru a whole week at her new EXELLENT job,,working down town wihtthe big-wigs,,she fits right in and im sooo happy....ive been hurting bad with ra,,my hands, hips and feet are real sensitive ,,ive been testing my self to see if i can go back to work,,like i stayed up and going from 6.00 am do lite work around house call people deal with cutting off certin luxuries tat are not justified for now-by thursday i was in full flair and slept alllllday,,i felt so guilty for sleeping i never give me permission to be sick or not up to par,,why am i so mean to me,,???


in this picture,,im freeezing cuz im reeeeeeaaall tired,,but WOW my hair,,its been over twenty years..that ive had this long of hair..its freakin me ,,


my hands hurt now,,so im off the keyboard now,




No comments: