Friday, May 04, 2007

close up og my (R) hand in 1999=ppl said i had strong hands. i see the diffference,,notice my normal wrist - now my wristbones pop up,,,they are maleformed!
awwwww i just adore this picture of my dad and sister ...this is a scanned picture i just scanned today .
i sooo remember this day,,1999-we were so young and healthy
me my store assistant manager kristy tew,,(i wonder where she is now) i JUST LOVED MY KRISTI -she really was the only one i could trust backthen,,i loved her. and Rhonda,,shes who started me in retail managment,,she recomended me for "bebe",,(blush--me? wow OK!-shure Id be glad to run one of the HOTTEST stores in TULSA )
my lil sister looks so pretty ini this picture tha i HAD to post this one! i love my sister! shes really something,,strong strong girl and so creative and beautiful.
[confession:she was always my idol,,i always wanted to be like her]

No comments: