Thursday, May 01, 2008



(((pic from last saturday i believe)))

YEP i got nodules,,i lookeed it up on the net ,not much other then only a few RA ppl get them -great>ME! and they do biopsy to ensure no malignancy....
and i have nodules on both of my arms at the back side of ellbows,,right where it HURTs damnit! / i told kelly i was gonna saw off my arms just above the elbows for relief - tying to conserve my darvon,,,EVERYthing costs SO MUCH_right now_is so expensive_and we are reaLLY strapped as far as mola goes,
i mean we r broke!
(i gotta get ta horein' again-LOL!ITS A JOKE!)
like my new icons i made over there------>>>>> links to my pictures and my things at esnips,,its all right here,,i love it,but the icons do NOT LINK in firefox,,i cannot understand why code would be different in one browser then the other ,,,weird,,never ran into that before,,

No comments: