Wednesday, October 01, 2008



i wish i had my camera with me YESTERDAY ,,because YESTERDAY tues-i ended up going to emergancy room -would have had some great pictures from there,,but i was TOO sick. i truely believed i had phnemonia -- but i dont,-i have bronchitis and that set off coughing tht started a RA flair..hehehe,,(how smurfy) a "FLARE from H- E- double hocky sticks!!!!" i was miserble and in so much pain,,i was givin a small shot of Morphnie and and a breathng treatment / back home and in bed to passs out untill OMG 10.00 or so ..when i woke uip i was high i guess-i ws like im healed,, kelly saidno your high,,HAHa -yep,this morning when i awoke,,OMG drvon please and prednisone please!! quick,,all the medication from yesterday wore off while i was sleeping and i felt da pain,,kelly and i are scared -- this is why we get stressed out- then take my depression and add her depression - mix in another cup of no money and NO RA treatment, all the world is out enjoying while im going crooked and kellys going to have BIG STUDENT LOAN come due soon,,as she is about done w/school..so yea,,we ge scared and freak out and i guess thats whats to be expected,,i think i hold us on a higher standerd then the rest of the world,,i want to set only GOOD examples and only give good positive type of energy ..but the world seems so much harsh and bitter and ugley/scarey to me,,thats the depression and i got OK'd via KEVA TODAY ,,,my appt w KEVA was today (((NOT YESTERDAY- I lost track of when my appt. was because ive been so tired and sick to log anything in and keep up with my calender,,i am just throwing things into my closet,VERY "unlike" me - im obsesive compulsive about my clothes and my closet,,its just not like me to be like this,,im confessing that somethings wrong with me..gotta admit it- before i can help it ...right? i talked to mary (mylittle sister) toady,, she called me just this early eve,,it was so good to hear from her,,we have to get together monday or tuesday when shes off work,,i pray she can come by here,,


No comments: